Download Files Size:
Never miss important price movements:
- Three fully rules based trading systems (totally non-discretionary).
- Five discretionary trading systems (3 with trend and 2 counter-trend).
- Color coded candles and momentum arrows for potential entries (after analysis is completed).
- Custom designed Moving Average indicator and Fractals for spotting trends and support and resistance levels.
- Wizz target tool for spotting the best Fibonacci targets.
- The special alignment MA tool (moving average) for filtering out failing setups to avoid ill-timed trades.
- Proprietary oscillators show momentum and divergence in new ways.
- The Murrey Math indicator for automated support and resistance levels.
- Oscillator counting waves and wave patterns and showing best swing for Fibonacci levels.
- Discover the best Fibonacci levels, learn the correct swings for Fibonacci placement, time the Fibonacci retracements levels at the correct moments, and pinpoint the most profitable Fibonacci targets.
Access to two dashboards. Focus on the trending pairs and time frames rather than spend hours on wasted analysis.
- Intuitively see the trend, spot reversals, and take the appropriate action.
- Discover how to quickly spot both the beginning of trend and the end of trend.
- Identify trading setups with high probability.
All this can lead to multiple opportunities to enter the market no matter what time frames you trade (5min, 15min, 1 hour, 4 hour, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month).
The HA indicators are an excellent resource for understanding the trend. This indicator quickly compiles the trends on all time frames and currencies.
Comprehensive video tutorials and trading handouts
This trading system removes the guess work usually seen with Elliott Wave analysis. The method transforms discretionary, insecure wave trading to a relatively simple and clear trading systems – both discretionary and non-discretionary.
The simple approach is a system that all traders can use – even traders who do not intend on counting or labeling waves or those that do not enjoy waves in any shape or form. Explaining the system includes videos, handouts, and tools.
Enter any trade easy.
The color coded candles make entries as simple as ABC: red candles for shorts and blue candles for longs. The other entry tool our special ECS arrows, which provide excellent confluence for entering the market together with the simple colored candles.
Entries are only a matter of waiting for the candles and/or arrows to change their color and align themselves with the trend direction. Finding entries has never been made easier when trading waves and it’s all due to the colored candles and ECS arrows.
Risk and trade management setups:
- Risk management: you will find out which parts of the price action carry higher risk and which parts are known for higher success ratio. This in turn can be used for reducing or increasing the risk at the right timing.
- 4-step trade management plan: understand the market cycles properly and be able to manage the trade in accordance with the market structure.
- Money management. Know where to place the stop loss at the best spot. Know where to set your target at key levels of confluence. Know when to aim for a smaller/higher reward to risk (r:r) ratio
The course will explain when to use a tight or a loose trail stop loss and when it is better to risk relatively less or normal.