Download Files Size:
A beginner’s guide to cryptocurrency mining. Mine altcoin and get paid in bitcoin.
- Know how to do cryptocurrency mining on their computer
Get paid in bitcoins
- You need a PC with a good graphics card, to be able to earn money.
- – Good enough AMD cards: 7870, 7950, 360, 370, 280x, 290x, 380, 380x, 390, Fury nano, 460, 470, 480, 550, 570, 580, Vega 56, Vega 64 or newer
- – Good enough Nvidia cards: 750ti, 960, 970, 980, 980ti, 1050, 1060, 1070, 1080, 1080ti, P104, P106 or newer
- Know how to download and install a program from the internet.
“You are so amazing where were you I was looking for this secret for long time thank you even I did not complete your course. I can make more money on my own.” – Thabo Peter Kalake
It is pretty easy to set up your computer for cryptocurrency mining, this course shows you exactly how to do it.
If you already have a PC with a good graphics card, e.g. a AMD Radeon or Nvidia Geforce card, then you can get started mining today.
Your PC will not mine bitcoins directly, since there exists specialized computers, called ASICs that mines bitcoins much faster and much more efficient than any graphics card can mine. Your PC will instead automatically choose to mine the most profitable coins for your graphics card and then you will get paid in bitcoins.
This course will go through the following:
- How mining works and how to check if your computer works for mining
- What affects the profitablity of mining
- How you get from mining on your computer to USD on your bank account
- Bitcoin wallet security
- How to install a cryptocurrency mining tool to earn bitcoins
- How to check the temperature of your graphics card (since it can get hot when mining)
Let’s get started with cryptocurrency mining.
- Anyone who wants to earn some cryptocurrency with their computer
- Anyone who is interested in knowing how mining works