Download Files Size:
Who is Taylor?
Taylor got his introduction to trading at a young age from his father, Jim, who runs his own wealth management company. When Taylor was 17, Jim found some videos online of John Carter and shared them with Taylor. This became his first introduction into the world of options. This led to John quickly becoming a role model of his, and someone Taylor would ultimately try to model his game after.
As someone who has always been attracted to taking a different path, Taylor loves that the stock market provides the opportunity to determine his own way. He didn’t want to be locked into the structure of a typical college-career-focused life. With this mindset at age 16, Taylor made a deal with his father that he would finish high school online from home, so he could continue trading on his own at the same time. Since then, Taylor has not looked back and continues to focus fully on improving his trading every day. Trading has presented him with the opportunity to express himself in an “eat what you kill” environment.
Taylor’s philosophy in life, as well as in trading, is Kobe Bryant’s “Mamba Mentality”. This is the belief that life is a constant quest to be the best version of oneself. He combines this belief with the thought that trading is very psychological in nature, and that in order to master trading one must apply the following concepts: consistency, discipline, and patience. Taylor is also a strong proponent of separating oneself from the money. He believes a trader should focus less on the profits and more on the process that leads to the profits. Profits are simply a byproduct of good trading!
His major focus is trading weekly, 3-day, and daily squeezes in trending stocks. He additionally utilizes credit spreads to even further stack-the-odds in his favor. Over the years, he has found success in mastering a single setup, the squeeze, and doesn’t waste time focusing on any other setup. Taylor is a strong proponent that one can make a career out of trading nothing but the squeeze setup!
Taylor’s trading style, tools, mindset, philosophy of life, and focus on mastering effective set-ups makes him the perfect person to learn from if you are looking for a different path in life. He seeks to teach and educate others on making trading a rewarding and legitimate career path which allows for freedom, gratification, and success based on your own efforts and hard work.
Taylor’s Big 3 Signals by Simpler Trading presents a comprehensive walkthrough on practical strategies and effective tools to pinpoint the next market trends. It is not an online course full of theories but shares robust frameworks with real case studies and examples.
Taylor Horton is a great trader with years of experience. So, what you can expect from this course is a glimpse into his trading! You can learn his watchlist, checklist, his powerful indicator, and tried-and-true strategies through coherent instructions.
– Taylor’s Big 3 Signals Strategy Class.
– Big 3 Buy and Sell Signals Indicator.
– Recordings of 4 Live Trading Sessions.
– Bonus: How to Trade Reversals.
What Will You Learn?
– Learning how to take advantage of the Big 3 Buy and Sell Signals Indicator.
– Access to the watchlist that helps you spot hidden trading opportunities.
– The simple principle behind successful strategies.
– You can learn through the lens of reality when Taylor Horton breaks down his case study – winning 40% profit in 2 days in ZM.
– The best practices of chart reading for invaluable insights into the market trends.
– How to spot the reversals before they actually happen.
– Detailed instructions on the “5-15-30” method to pinpoint the turning points in an oversold market.
– How to get the right timing to stop shorting the bounce and flip bullish trends.
– The signals of exhaustion on lower timeframes for more accurate market forecasting.
– Learning how Taylor Horton applies his strategies and tools to real trading through records of live-trading sessions.