Download Files Size:
When you trade crypto-currencies, emotions are your biggest enemy.
You can try to convince yourself that you are a perfectly rational person.
But when the market is volatile, like everybody, you are likely to feel fear, or greed, and take bad decisions.
With a trading bot, you can write some code that will execute a specific trading strategy, WITHOUT your emotions getting in the way.
In this live training, we are going to code a trading bot for crypto, using NodeJS.
When is the training?
- June 17th, 11pm UTC+8
- If you cannot access the live event, you will still be able to access the recording after
- Skill Set
- Node JS and Solidity is a must to know.
- EVM based blockchain API libraries like web3 js or ether js is must to know
- Any of smart contract development IDEs like hardhat, truffle, embark (preferably hardhat) is good to know.
- Knowledge of docker and cloud deployment is nice to have but not a hard requirement.
- System requirements
- Node JS v12.x x and above
- MacOS or any unix-based OS is preferable. (Windows OS is not at all a deal breaker)
- 16GB RAM, 500GB free disk space, Intel Core i7 Quad-Core, or equivalent
- At a minimum, your device must meet or exceed the following specifications:
- 8GB RAM
- 250GB free disk space
- Intel Core i5 Quad-Core, or equivalent
- Linux, macOS (MacBook), Windows 10 Enterprise 10 Enterprise 64-bit, or Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
PART I: BACKGROUND
- Arbitrage, Price slippage, flash loan, DEX, DEX aggregators, Liquidity pool, orderbook, AMM, WETH
- Reasons to trade using a bot
- buy/sell crypto without physically making a transaction
- Make the bot available to others for a fee
PART II: INTRODUCTION
- How to develop your own trading bot?
- Trading bot model
- Initial setup and interacting with the cryptocurrency trading APIs like ccxt
- Security by Design
PART III: BUILDING A CRYPTO-CURRENCY TRADING BOT IN NODEJS
- API level access to the exchange/s
- Trading bot model
- Exchange prices and trading algorithm
- Live deployment
- Best practices for crypto currency trading bot, Backtesting
PART IV: DEMO
- Order execution crypto bot
- receive cryptocurrency price data over websockets, programmatically execute Ethereum orders
- There is absolutely NO guarantee of gains with the trading bots of this training
- Trading bots are risky, and you can lose 100% of your capital with them
- Only allocate to your trading bot the money that you can afford to lose
LinkedIn Twitter GitHub