Download Files Size:
What you’ll learn
6 Different Live Sentiment Analysis Trading Algorithms
Perform Sentiment Analysis on Reddit, Twitter, & News posts
Web Scraping Multiple Websites for Valuable Information
Implement BERT in Live Trading Algorithm
Practical Algorithmic Trading
Alpaca & Binance Trading Algorithms
Stocks & Crypto Trading Bots
Tools & Skills for building Wall Street Trading Bots
Use Cutting Edge NLP Algorithms like BERT for sentiment classification
Join the most comprehensive Sentiment Analysis & Machine Learning Algorithmic Trading course on Udemy and learn how to build amazing state-of-the-art Trading Algorithms!
Do you want to learn how to build cutting edge trading algorithms that leverage todays technology? Or do you want to learn the tools and skills that many quantitative hedge funds use to make billions of dollars every year? Or do you just want to learn algorithmic trading in a highly practical way? Then this is the course for you!
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Learn the skills and tools to develop any trading algorithm
- Apply state of the art Natural Language Processing Algorithms to Trading Algorithms
- Web Scraping Financial Websites for live trading
- Build your own Dataset with Bullish/Bearish labels so you customize any trading strategy you have
- Build Crypto and News trading bots
- Make money through algorithmic trading
Why should you choose this course?
This course guides you through a step-by-step process of building state of the art trading algorithms and ensures that you walk away with the practical skills to build any trading algorithm idea you have and implement it live with an exchange.
Here’s what’s included in the course:
- Bitcoin Reddit Trading Bot
- Doge Reddit Trading Bot
- Bitcoin Twitter Trading Bot
- Gold Twitter Trading Bot
- Tesla News Trading Bot
- NIO News Trading Bot
- And much more!
This course is for you if …
- You’re interested in cutting edge technology and applying it to financial markets
- You’re passionate about Deep Learning/AI or Quantitative Finance and want to expand your knowledge.
- Want to learn about cutting-edge technologies!
Who this course is for:
- Python Developers
- Machine Learning Enthusiast
- Quantitative Developers
- Anyone with an interest in Algorithmic Trading and Coding!
- Intermediate Developers