Download Files Size:
A look at trading futures options on Crude Oil, eMini S&P, Bonds, Soybeans. Period is from Jan 17th – Feb 5th, 2014.
- Understand how to create illustrated option strategies on futures markets
- Learn how to plan and monitor option strategies over time.
- No specific requirement other than basic trading knowledge of the markets
- Consider reviewing our interactive tutorial at Oahu Education. We have also published 10 eBooks
“Trade Recap” shows a practical options strategies as we look at different commodity and financial futures markets. Our videos are meant to show you how we use futures options to manage a particular market outlook.
We give an overview on both risk and profit objectives based on a 1 lot spread. In our videos, we show how the option strategies have performed over time. It is important to realize that our objective in this course is to illustrate planning for a reasonable return with minimal risk on trade set ups. Too often novice traders look at making high returns taking on excessive risk on trading the underlying instrument.
If you go to the section called ‘Interactive Tutorial’ on our website, we have basic lessons and free resources that can help you understand what we cover here.
Google: Oahu Capital for our direct website
- Traders interested in learning futures options