Download Files Size:
SWING TRADE PRO 2.0
STP 2.0: THE 5-STEP SWING TRADING BLUEPRINT
STEP 1: EXECUTION | Set your risk parameters
Before you can place a trade, you’ll first want to understand how much you want to risk. In Step 1, you’ll learn about proper trade allocation, and will also learn how to use the Risk Management Matrix to calculate risk while you trade.
STEP 2: TRADE SEQUENCES | Find trading opportunities
After you know how much you want to risk, Step 2 will teach you how to find trading opportunities. You’ll learn how to use 9 trading blueprints to find high probability trading opportunities in any market.
STEP 3: STRATEGY TOOLKIT | Choose a trading strategy
Once you find a setup you want to trade, it’s time to choose a trading strategy. In Step 3, you’ll learn 13 easy-to-understand options strategies that will help you engage multiple types of markets and manage the risk of multiple types of positions.
STEP 4: EXECUTION | Execute the strategy
Once you’ve decided on a strategy, it’s time to execute. In Step 4, you’ll learn five pro-style execution techniques for triggering entries and managing exits. This step will teach you how to skillfully add and remove risk exposure in the market.
STEP 5: DOCUMENTATION | Document and review the results
Successful traders learn from previous mistakes, and look to reinforce strengths. In Step 5, you’ll learn best practices for documenting your positions and the importance of review.
- 20 Hours of OnDemand Training
- 135-Page Swing Trade Pro 2.0 PDF
- Includes 9 Trading Blueprints
- Includes the Risk Management Matrix
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
You Will Learn How To:
- Find quality trading opportunities in any market using our day type and trade sequence blueprints
- Identify the best entry points for each day type and trade sequence
- Execute entries at the best trade location
- Manage your risk, increasing and decreasing exposure like a professional
- Select the right options strategy for the opportunity you want to trade
- Protect long term positions and investments using options
- Produce consistent income from long term positions using simple options strategies
Universal Trading Methodology
STP 2.0 teaches a universal methodology to engaging the market, which means this approach can be used to participate in all timeframes, from day trading to swing trading to active investing, and in any instrument class, including stocks, ETFs, futures, and crypto.
Use Any Trading Platform
STP 2.0 provides training that can be universally applied to the market, and thus can be used regardless of the trading platform you are currently using.