Download Files Size:
- Dramatically improve options trading skills capturing knowledge from my long experience
- Understand how to take decisions on real-world trade environment (based on live market conditions)
- Learn how options work and how to creatively manage options portfolio risk with greeks
- Learn how to avoid being burst when volatility peaks!
- Achieve an expert level knowledge on volatility trading
- Forget what you have learned on technical analysis; not needed to master options trading using greeks
- Start to earn money; have an extra income
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of options required
- A practice or live account in an options brokerage firm
- Understand how VXXB works (refer to my other courses)
- Eager and motivated to learn
*** I will not publish anymore profitability of my strategies here: you can follow all my trades and account status at patreon / proptrading ***
YTD Profits = +21% (16 Mar)
You should enroll in this course if you:
1. … bought an Udemy stock options course , but you feel it is theoretical or does not teach you a proper and proven strategy
2. … have basic options knowledge and need a proper strategy to apply it in the market
3. … lack consistency trading stocks, forex or even stock options (derivatives)
4. … are not profitable scalping stocks (or using stock swing trading approach)
5. … use technical analysis or indicators that do not produce positive results
6. … shorted volatility and it produced huge drawdowns in a Volatility spike
7. … are willing to start trading with a proper trading plan (clear entry and exit instructions)
**** This course target students that want to have a real live trading experience from an experienced options trader! Full transparency (no paper trading!) ****
*** You can follow all my trades at patreon proptrading ***
This is not a course as you may encounter in Udemy! This is a full options trading experience from an experienced options trader to Traders!
I will describe and discuss volatility trading and how I am managing my options positions! And best of all, I will post a live trade and follow it up until its close (about 2 months) – saving a video explaining the fundamentals of any adjustment !
After the success of the other options courses, some students requested me how I am combining my VXX trading arsenal, how is my full trading approach or, better saying, how I am trading the VXX limiting my overall risk! So, here you have it!
To take full potential of these options trading lessons, it is better to understand the concepts of volatility trading, how VXX works and how I trade my developed strategies. For that, I encourage you to have at least one of my other courses.
In these practical lessons, you will learn how I am putting it all together! I think this learning experience is the best way to understand how to trade options the right way, as pro traders do!
Instead of a more conceptual course, these practical lessons will transfer my knowledge on options trading to you in a very pragamatic way! I will start with a live trade and will manage along the trade develops. But before I will start with a brief discussion on option greeks and risk profiles of generic trades, giving you a brief background on them (as they are fundamental to understand how to manage full trading arsenal).
Also, it is essential to understand how the greeks affect position and are relevant to overall positions risk. Trading stock options without looking to them and how they impact your risk, is like gambling and hence, I have also included a brief lesson on them (Delta, Gamma, Theta and Vega).
Stock options are derivatives. Stock options are options which have a stock as their base asset. In this case, we trade a derivative, which is volatility! We are trading derivatives of a derivative! Not normal stock options. We use an ETN (VXX), smiliar to a stock that tracks volatiltity.
This is practical showcase on options trading where I will publish live trades (when they are open) and show how to manage overall risk as time passes until close! You should expect that the “Croc trade”, a based options trade strategy on VXX that I developed, will be the basis of my options trading. Aditionally, I will manage options overall risk with other VXX strategies, mainly the Short-Term strategy.
The options strategies involved (and trading style) can be used in IRA accounts. No unlimited risk is taken on any position.
First VXX trade for May 19 options cycle and Dec Cycle trade with VXX available for studying. Both already closed!
- My Background / Experience
- Why these lessons
- Consistency vs expected profitability
- The greeks (Delta, Theta, Vega and Gamma)
- Analysis of risk profile of some VXX trades
- VXX Options Trade Management using Greeks
- Volatility levels that can influence trade m anagement
- Using SPY, VIX and/or UVXY as an hedge
- Live trade follow-up (and risk management taken)
All future course updates will be for free as well as email support for any questions that may arise.
This course is for you if:
a) you are trading stocks, forex, stock options (derivatives) or even volatility products and not achieving desired results;
b) you already enrolled in any other Udemy basic stock options course and want a real trading experience
c) you are fed up with technical analysis, stock price patterns, indicators that do not deliver results
d) you subscribed to one of my courses and are willing to learn in a practical way!
ENROLL NOW and start earn to money today!
This options management style can be implemented with a minimum suggested account value of USD2.000 that will be almost fully invested.
Just message me if you are interested in one-2-one stock options trading coaching. Mentorship will be designed specifically for you, according to your options trading knowledge and taken via Skype. Enroll and let’s trade together!
Trading stocks, forex or even stock options (derivatives) involves risk. Be aware that not all of trades will be winners; the goal is to be profitable in the long term!
- Anyone that already enrolled in basic options trading courses and want to improve through a real live trading experience
- Anyone interested in increasing knowledge in options trading (including more advanced techniques)
- Anyone interested to earn money / have an extra income
- Anyone interested to learn how to proper manage overall options position risk using Greeks
- Anyone interested to see how a pro trader manages his live trades (full transparency / no paper trades!)