New Features in MTPredictor
- [W3] (Wave 3) Trade Setup
- [VS] (Volume Spike) Trade Setup
- MTPTrend Indicator
- New Alerts System
- New Charting Control
- New Tab Control (that makes using Multi Monitors much easier)
- New Bars engine to standardize bar construction across all supported Real-time data feeds
- Ability to read intraday (1 min) MetaStock / ASCII Data files
- Ability to “build” other time frames from 1 min MetaStock / ASCII Data files
- New Trading Hours / Session Time engine
- New Setup labels in the Chart (and Scanner) Tabs
- New Data Box Window
- New Symbol Linking from the Scanner by Symbol and Symbol/Time-frame
- Symbol Manager enhancements including redesigned Symbol Lists and Bulk Symbol import Wizard
- New Software Themes
- CPU and Memory performance improvements
- In Memory Data Caching to speed up Data loading
- Find trade setups fast and easily with the new-look Scanner. Scan all your markets for automatic MTPredictor TS1/2/3/4/DP and VS, setups of which the TS1, TS3 and TS4 also have a Wave 3 variation as well as Elliott wave patterns.
- Plot Charts directly or from the Scanner, then Analyse your charts with our pre-built tools. Automatic setups are found and displayed on your charts for you.
- Tabs, Workspaces and Layouts: Organise your charts and Scanners in the way you wish
- Multi monitor Support: Drag individual charts and Scanners as well as complete Workspaces onto separate monitors.
- Includes some standard technical analysis indicators as well as Fibonacci tools
- Numerous data choices, including IQFeed, BarChart, as well as MetaStock and ASCII format EOD data files.
- The automatic MTPredictor set-ups (TS1/TS2/TS3/TS4/DP and VS as well as the Wave 3 variations, are displayed on the charts automatically.
- Quick Analysis of the Automatic setups, including full Position Sizing and Risk control.
- Manual Wave Price Target (WPT) support and resistance levels for the set-up, projected profit targets for the trade, full Risk/Reward analysis AND position-sizing are also available on the Charts themselves.
- Historical Trade Analysis – learn from past signals, using our history signals.
- Manual Risk/Reward Tool – for Advanced Traders to perform their own manual trade analysis
- Manual WPT module – Project “in advance” future support and resistance zones based on a manual Elliott Wave count.
- Manual Decision point (DP) tool – Project “in advance” future support and resistance zones
- Elliott Wave tool – find additional set-ups on your charts using MTPredictor’s unique “Isolation approach” to Elliott Wave Analysis.
BECOME A VIP MEMBER TODAY AND GET INSTANT ACCESS TO ALL FILES
All Direct Download Links – No Waiting Time – No Captcha – No Ads
If you have any questions please contact us