Download Files Size:
Every single trade across the market is tracked and represented in the charts through candlesticks. Individual candlesticks show you the entire range of market action within a specific timeframe. Each candlestick contains powerful information that can be used to determine what the market is doing, thinking, and most importantly, what it may do in the future.
This course will teach you everything you need to know to get started with Candlestick Analysis.
Candlesticks tell us what the market is thinking and what it is preparing to do next.
Either you understand what the candles are saying, or you are trading blind.
Understanding the importance of Market Psychology is one of the most important fundamental skills you can have as a trader.
At the Chart Guys, this is one area we find impacts traders of all skill levels, from those who are just starting to read charts to 10-year veterans making a living trading high volatility options.
If you can read the market, you can react to price action as it develops.
We have developed this course in order to help our members understand the methodology behind analyzing the basics of candlestick analysis and market psychology.
This course will help you understand what the market is doing, thinking, and what may be around the corner.
In this course’s 16 modules you will learn:
FREE MODULE SAMPLE: 5.3 ‘Continuous vs Non Continuous’
- Why studying candlesticks is critical for success.
- Develop your own ability to observe and react to market trends and changes.
- Develop an understanding of Market Psychology and how this phenomenon influences price action.
- Differentiate between different types of Charts and understand the meaning behind individual variations.
- Recognize, interpret, and act upon 40 different candlestick patterns.
- Leverage key candlestick patterns, a powerful highly visual trading methodology that can be used to validate all of the techniques taught in this course.
We thank you for taking the time to read this, and we hope you find this course to be a valuable educational experience.
Jason & Dan
Bullish Single Candle Patterns
Bearish Single Candle Patterns
Why Study Candlesticks?
Advanced Chart Dynamics
Bullish Two Candle Patterns
Bearish Two Candle Patterns
Applied Candlestick Analysis
The Art of Observation
Introduction to Basic candles
Bullish Three Candle Patterns
Bearish Three Candle Patterns
Path of Education